This lab course is jointly organized by Prof. Dr. Meinard Müller (AudioLabs)
It provides an introduction into the programming language MATLAB. The following topics are treated:
- Introduction to MATLAB
- Graphics in MATLAB
- Matrices and Systems of Linear Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Fourier Transform
- Script: precourse_matlab_script_v1.1.pdf.
- Matlab Visualization Tutorial as zip-archive: [zip]
- Files for Chapter 2: some_images.mat
- Files for Chapter 4: arrow.zip
- Files for Chapter 5: [zip]
Dates: Oct.5-8, 2015
Times and Rooms:
10:15-11:45: Lecture Room 5.17
13:00-17:00: EEI-CIP Pool 0.157-115
Oct. 9, 2015 at 10:00am in Room 5.17 (Cauerstr. 7 in Erlangen)
Nov. 3, 2015 at 9:00am in Room 1C1.01 of the Fraunhofer IIS building (Am Wolfsmantel 33 in Tennenlohe)
Apr. 13, 2016 at 15:00 in Room 3R4.04 of the Fraunhofer IIS building (Am Wolfsmantel 33 in Tennenlohe).
The exam last 45min.
Remarks: All students of the CME study program who start in the winter term 2015/16 need to pass the final examination as a prerequisite to take part in further lab courses of the CME program.
Further information is provided by AudioLabs website.